Custom Alerts & Business Process Automation
Click Image to Enlarge
Helping you stay on top of reported incidents.
- There's a new incident at Site A.
- We have another laptop theft.
- An incident has been restricted to Level 5 Access.
- There's a procedure around that incident type. Here it is.
- An investigation has been open for more than 5 days.
- An assignment is past its due date.
Perspective Workflow is a business activity monitoring (BAM) engine that works behind the scenes to help you stay on top of Perspective's reported incidents, ongoing investigations and current assignments. It monitors and auto-responds to critical, time-sensitive data, automatically notifying the necessary personnel and guiding team members through the proper processes and protocols.
Working behind the scenes so your team can act quickly
Identify and respond to critical and time-sensitive incident, investigation and case data.
- Quickly identify trouble spots.
- Manage by exception.
Reduce manual work for frontline staff.
- Streamline routine, step-by-step processes.
- Automate repetitive tasks for significant efficiencies.
Automate critical business processes.
- Keep projects and processes on track to meet deliverables.
- Schedule and route tasks to the right people.
- Prompt timely action.
- Guide incident and investigation management processes.
You tell Perspective Workflow what to watch for and how to respond. From there, the engine is set up to automatically identify and deliver critical data so that you and your team can act quickly and effectively.
It’s about getting the right information, to the right people,
at the right time.
Perspective Workflow is included in the:
› Find out what else is included in these Perspective Solutions…